That Keeps Your Business Operations Together
In business, connectivity is key. Sometimes you need something to connect two aspects of your network or system together and that requires middleware, which communicates seamlessly across the two platforms.
As a leading middleware consultancy firm, we are highly experienced in middleware integration architecture and enterprise software connectivity, providing you with the expertise you need to get the job done.
CodersCode have a reputation for excellence in delivering and implementing architectural strategy, in particular with a focus on the integration layer. We work closely with your stakeholders to understand their concerns and requirements and create architectural designs and software that address them in a direct and simple way.
We understand that business agility is the key to remaining competitive in today’s aggressive market. That’s why we have strategically designed our working operations in a way that enables us to become a seamless extension of your team; whether that is at your location or from our offices at short notice. This level of operational flexibility allows us to give you the technical expertise you need on time and on budget.
Using Message-Oriented Middleware for Reliable Data Integration
At present, IT organisations everywhere are in a tough situation. They are being asked to reduce cost, but at the same time, to improve responsiveness to the wider environment, and drive new business innovative solutions.
CodersCode uses leading middleware appliances, which enable you to increase the speed of your application infrastructure, improve the manageability of your systems and reduce costs. We support messaging with reliable and guaranteed delivery, persistent and non-persistent JMS, IPC communications, internet data streaming, and message caching.
We use Oracle Fusion Middleware – the leading business innovation platform for the enterprise and the cloud. Successful adoption of Oracle data integration solutions requires a comprehensive middleware platform that delivers secure multichannel user experiences, integrates back-end systems, and supports flexible deployment. See our Oracle products and services page to find out how they can benefit your organisation.
Microsoft has a broad range of products and technologies in this space to use in building distributed applications. See our Microsoft products and services page to learn about our Microsoft offering, what they mean for you and how we can apply Microsoft Middleware solutions to your IT strategy.
Our platform is open-source-friendly, with plug and play inter-operability, such as Apache ActiveMQ and other JMS-based middleware.
As well as middleware, another increasingly necessary business infrastructure solution is cloud technology, which branches out into three different types of service offering:
Software as a Service
Packaged applications that deliver set functionality and a hosted model that allow companies to quickly adopt business capabilities and quickly realise business benefits.
Platform as a Service
This is the new emerging software in the cloud. It offers the environment to rapidly develop custom applications, such as database as a service and middleware as a service, so that you can rapidly develop and implement new custom made applications.
Infrastructure as a Service
Infrastructure as a service can be offered on site with capacity on demand.
Why Choose CodersCode As Your Middleware Partner?
- We have in-depth experience across systems integration, information management, data management, architecture, and business analytics.
- We have the necessary experience with large-scale, multi-release information-centric projects.
- We have experience in delivering and leveraging multiple delivery locations (onshore + near shore/offshore).
- Our experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches.
- Our solution architecture development.
- We carry out vendor assessment.
- Deep design experience with programming on high-scale or distributed systems (such as Hadoop).
- Implementation expertise with high performance distributed parallel file system storage technology such as GPFS, GFS, CloudStore, HDFS or similar.
- Implementation expertise with a distributed structured storage technology such as BigTable, Cassandra, Dynamo, Mongo or similar NoSQL solution.
- Implementing databases and data access middleware in the context of medium to large systems development projects.
- Infrastructure and storage design for the data tier of a medium to large system.
- Implementation of horizontally scalable data platform using sharding or similar techniques.
- Implementation of ETL, reporting and business intelligence technologies.
- Implementation of high volume batch processing involving large data stores.
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume).
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP).
- Hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g Informatica, Talend, Pentaho).
- Hands-on experience with BI tools and reporting software (e.g. Microstrategy, Cognos, Pentaho).
- Hands-on experience with web-services (SOAP/REST/XML).
- Hands-on experience with “productionalizing” Hadoop applications (e.g. administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning).
- Our hHands-on experience with cloud computing infrastructure (e.g.Amazon Web Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems.
- Our hHands-on experience with NoSQL platforms (e.g. key-value stores, graph databases, RDF triple stores).